Boy, I say, boy!

I came home from Pilates this morning to find that Foghorn Leghorn has been installed as the crowning glory onto the almost completed garage! He looks a bit wonky to me, but I won't say anything yet.



Foghorn (or maybe we should call him Foggy) came all the way from USA - at considerable cost - as my husband thought the postage was in Australian dollars.

Nobody else but he would choose to suddenly decide to remove the native shrub that is blocking where the driveway will be poured in his banana bedecked pyjamas, with Foggy looking on, of course.  At 7pm too - but when the mood takes him....




So far our three 'Barnyard Dawgs' haven't noticed the rooster on the roof.  I just hope it doesn't squeak in the wind, which can be pretty fierce at times, especially when it blows in an easterly direction off the ocean.

Hubblebird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quilty Folk Quilt Along

Stuck in the blooming brambles

What a rigmarole ...